- 7am wake up
- 8am print a couple of formula sheets. Borrow calculator.
- 9am-noon exam
- 12.30pm birthday cake & mini party for a friend
- 1pm drive to Tel Aviv with friends
- 2.30pm cosmetician
- 8pm family dinner
- 11pm RHPS with gf, dad, brother, brother-from-another-mother, friend, friend’s boyfriend, friend, friend.
- 6am wake up
- 9am be at uni
- 9am-1pm start and finish packing, start and finish moving to new apartment.
- 2pm meeting with head of TSA (ASAT)
And I still have stuff going on after that. Mainly a lot of travelling back and forth on the Haifa-Tel Aviv line. This week is going to be crazy. And crazy fun. :)